Grosvenor Crescent Mews, Belgravia (SOLD)
Tucked away in a quiet, gated, mews just behind the Lanesborough Hotel is this rather elegant house. Its location pleasantly secludes it from the main bustle of where Belgravia meets Hyde Park corner, whilst allowing the property to fill a prime location close to the area’s amenities including restaurants, cafes’ boutiques and parks. The property has beautiful exterior features and offers generous amounts of space inside. Matching the property’s charming exterior with a bespoke interior, will add the personality and amenity required to transform this space into an irresistible private residence.
Grosvenor Crescent Mews is a spacious property, split over three floors. The property currently includes:
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Reception/Dining Room
- Reception Room
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- 2 Spare Bedrooms one with Ensuite Shower Room
- Guest Bathroom
- 2 Cloakrooms
- Utility Room
- Gated Mews
Janine Stone are of the view that with one significant alteration to the existing layout, the full potential of this property is unlocked.
Whilst the interior is in very good condition, it does require a level of modernisation. Janine Stone believe that with the relocation of the stair core to the centre of the site, we take advantage of an existing light well, washing natural light through the ‘spine’ of the building. Whilst also ensuring that the Interiors rooms flow more appropriately and adding the appropriate level or internal architectural charm, to match the exterior of this classic London Mews ‘terrace’.
With this reallocation of space we would also suggest further development opportunities :
- A new kitchen appropriate for the proposed ‘open plan’ living area.
- More accessible cloak rooms / guest WCs.
- A better configured master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room.
- The addition of a walk-in-wardrobe or dressing area within the other main second floor bedroom with ensuite.
- The reconfiguration of the third floor bedrooms to create more equally sized rooms and to allow for both to have en-suite.
All be it not illustrated – It is also worth noting that with the stair relocated there are numerous opportunities to totally redefine the Ground and First floors:
- First floor – adding a much more generous master suite to the front of the property, reallocating the current Master Suite as a guest suite. This In turn adds another bedroom.
- Reallocating the garage to a formal living room.
These observations will still be subject to the obligatory approvals.
To assist interested buyers of this property understand their development options, Janine Stone & Co. are able to provide concept and development consultations. It can be arranged for these complimentary consultations to be take place at the property or in our London studio. Janine Stone & Co. will provide guidance on architecture styles, refurbishment and planning considerations, in addition to helping interested parties to develop their early design ideas, into floor plans with estimated project costs and timelines for realisation.
Should a successful acquisition take place, we would be happy to take these initial concepts, through to a full concept and subsequent planning, design and build phases.
020 7730 4628
Bradley Fitchew, Janine Stone & Co.
0207 349 8888